Columbia vs. Shelbyville

sportsguy22

Wow, this should be a good one. Columbia's offense has been rolling pretty good all year and Shelbyville's defense has come around and is playing great. I think Shelbyville has a little more talent and is hungry for getting its first home playoff game in over 6 years. This game could determine 2nd place in Region 5-4A. I'll say Shelbyville 24, Columbia 16. Should be fun and it's just another chapter to add to a very historic rivalry between these middle Tennessee cities. Anyone know of a Columbia radio station that will have a link to listen on the Internet? I would love to know if there is. Thanks and good luck to both teams.

glad to see this game getting some attention. my call is shelbyville by a touchdown. last year i made the trip to columbia.. the eagles went home with a loss, i see them playing strong this friday. does columbia have an answer for the loss of Sparkman? if not, then shelbyville definitely picks up the win.

(don't know about columbia's radio situation)

I know senior tailback Chase Williams, who had gotten off to a great start this season, broke his leg in Game 3 at Spring Hill. Huge loss, however, freshman Cameron Porter has stepped in and done a good job. He'll get better as the season progresses. Should be a great ballgame! I'll pick Shelbyville as well. SCORE: 27-20