Alcoa 21 Rockwood 6

BigT2006

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more thing ive seen alot of Rockwood players on this board talking about the games the past few weeks. I would love to see you all stick to the practice field and the games then chatting on here. Im affarid the next few weeks your going see things about how OS is going beat you all. DO EVERYONE IN ROCKWOOD A FAVOR let them people run there mouth about it and let them think there going beat us

CCHS, who are you referring to by screen name Please ? You are mistaken on that observation, these are graduates of OSHS not current players. I for one have only seen Rockwood players on here bragging alot. it will all come out in the wash as the old saying goes.

May the best team win on 10/17 & GO BOBCATS from an alumni !!!!!!

mamacat

THis guy has put Oliver Springs down all year and stated he thought they wouldn't even make the playoffs from week 1. I don't know of any poster that has flat out said they would dominate Rockwood or talked smack about this game. I think he just has issues with OS fans that are pro OS in their posts.

Has anyone heard the condition of Corey--Just concerned, and hope he is okay.
I saw his dad today he is fine. Darrell said doctor cleared him this morning to play. He was just knocked out when he was hit. All x-rays came back negative so thats good news for Rockwood

Thats good news im glad he is ok