Who is the Best Running Back in 1A?

Guest 4life

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well a mere 23 months ago we met and dusted your school, and as i recall we beat a great cpa team the very next week. If we beat you then i see no reason why we cant do it again

Ok well as I recall, ssssssssssss you were saying that yall beat us in 2001.... well that would mean that this years seniors were sophomores that year. We have a completely new team and so do you! We also only have 4 seniors on our team and one is injured. I think you are forgeting the fact that most of the people who played in 2001 have graduated and moved on and the ones who were freshman, sophomores and in some instances in jr. high are now our team. Your school has also lost those "good" players that beat us that year. What you are saying is ridiculous and I would be embarrassed if I was you. You must understand that the players on the field are not the same that were on the field in 2001, and YES that makes a difference!!

you were the one saying collinwood doesent play anybody so i just assumed you included dca, cpa, ezel, and usj in your assesment since collinwood has played them all in the last few years. If you think all those teams are "crap" as you call it then more power to you. We also scrimmage them all and i think we also might have scrimmaged dca this year, but i guess you are saying dca dosent put up much competition since collinwood never plays anybody.