Lewis co. vs Cheatham co.

fatfootballfan

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest here, because the Panthers will be victorious against the lil cubs from Cheatam Co. Lewis Co. is just to physical for the cubbies. They won't know what hit them after friday night. Sharp will have a ig game running the ball and if the coaches are smart they will let the guy throw it some. But Lewis Co. will continue its dominance in the region.

Lewis Co.- 42

Cheatam Co.- 14

Clam Clam goes home crying after getting taken out to the woodshed. :P:P

Well I hope this isn't a very good game(because I want us to stomp them) but I expect it to be close. Lewis Co has won 13 region games in a row and I expect this game to be no different. I think both teams will play hard and this game will probably be decided in the 4th quarter when Lewis Co's Panther Pride sticks out. :P

Lewis Co will go down this week!!! Thats a promise!!! The mighty Cubs from AC will be victorious this week!! And by the way mcneely, you "high school guru scout" (self proclaimed) we are not at practice now. You must not be a very good scout if you think most highschool practices are held during the school day here in TN. If you read the times of my posts u will see they are mainly in the morning. Atleast before 2:00pm. U must not be a scout at all. U also stated that u are 6'6'' and 250+ lbs and u had some colleges interested in u and u were also hurt. Yea all the good ones get hurt!?! Sounds as if were a high school never-has-been making excuses to hide that he/she has no football knowledge at all. Go back to East TN and crawl back in the cave where you hide behind the lies u created to make yourself believe that you actually played football at all.

i have a question for all of the lewis county fans that attended the first game of the year against wayne co. do you think that there are actually 10 teams in single A that are better than us? that's what most of the polls have. i was just wondering what yalls thaughts were on that. i mean from what i have heard some of yall say, we are about as good as anyone yall have played.

clamclam, why are u so hostile? are u tired of being the waterboy for the mighty cubs, will coach not let you on the field. don't take your aggression out on someone else. one day you might get to play jv. it is ok to be a scrub, if you are that emotionally distraught about the butt whooping you are about to recieve, i can find you a good counselor for you. Clam Clam why are u talking about other people's stupidity when you have yet to realize you own. The only reason people bash Cheatam Co. is because of you, if you would keep you pie hole shut maybe you the cubs would get some respect. Lats time I checked Cheatam Co. wasnt a powerhouse in football. I hold some hostility towards Cheatam Co. because you guys kicked Fairview out of our baseball district in which we dominated and got put into one of the toughest in the state. But hey no hard feelings. Clam Clam, if you need anyone to talk to after friday night, i have one thing to say to you, dont come on here, because it will make it worse.

I dont recall Fairview being good at anything. They did have an excellent back LAST YEAR in Aaron Cothran and had a good year. Didn't fairview get beat by Harpeth last friday? You might want to quit talking trash. I talk smack for CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS AND I have proved every word so far. U? WE WILL take care of a good Lewis Co. team this friday night, LorettA next week, then Sickamore, and finally you guys on Halloween!

GO CUBS!!!

Don't be a playa hata, jacketpride, watch me play!!! Maybe I can get u some high-quality H2O after we kick your tales!!! You guys must have alot of good counselors at Fairview for all the butt-whoopins u receive!

GO CUBS!!!

Hey mcneely, we aint at practice now either!

GO CUBS!!!