Lipscomb vs. Westmoreland

mrorange006

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smelly - your spelling is smelly - However, I do agree with you on your prediction. Westmoreland is a much improved team, but it will take a perfect game on their part & a subpar effort on Lipscomb's for the Eagles to pull off this upset. Lipscomb or Libscomp or however smelly spells it, will be ready & they will not have a let down or overlook Westmoreland. Go Mustangs!

scissors - where are you

paper - where are you

Catalyst,

Post all you like on the bulletin board, but know that they're all lies. Nobody actually a part of Lipscomb's program would ever underestimate Westmoreland. I believe Coach Kelly is one of the top 5 best in the state. His players have almost always given Lipscomb everything they could handle. Year in and year out they are the grittiest team in the state. I don't think Westmorelnad has ever beaten Lipscomb, but I do remember several years when they should have won. The '97 play-off game, the '99 game, the '00 game were all three games that should've gone the way of the Eagles. And Westmoreland is a very good team this year.

Apu..............Jr - You are correct. Nobody at Lipscomb will overlook Westmoreland. Westmoreland is well respected by the Mustangs. The Eagles always play the Mustangs a tough game. I expect the same this year. However Lipscomb will come in confident & ready to destroy the Eagles on Friday night, but being humble about it. The Eagles played Lewis County down to the wire. Really should have won the game but a last second field goal was missed. Lipscomb knows about that game & will be ready to strap it on tomorrow night.

Can you get to Westmoreland from Nashville???? How long of a drive should I expect have?

Oh yeah Catalyst if you are looking for bulletin board material, you will have a tough time finding any from the Mustangs. Coach Mac will not tollerate any trash talking or bulletin board material from his players. You probably dont ever see many of his players on coacht anyways. Go Mustangs!

David Lipscomb Is Good And I Like The Mustangs So...

David Lipscomb 47,Westmoreland 14

Lipscomb Will Stay Undefeated Until The Semifinals And Will Lose At Tyner!

chrisburr - IF that game was to be played & everthing plays out like I think it will for the remainder of the reg. season. Goodpasture will go to Tyner the second round. Dont count out the Cougars, they are a little down right now, but by the time that game comes around Coach Martin & gang will have the Cougars ready. Goodpasture might beat Tyner. So dont overlook Goodpasture and think you are guaranteed to play Lipscomb in that round. Lipscomb will not be overlooking anyone. It will be fun to see how it all turns out.

Football fans enjoy each week as they come. Dont be in so much of a hurry to play a particular team in the playoffs because that just means the season is almost over. Go Mustangs!

TC- It doesn't matter if it is Lipscomb's players, Goodpasture's players, or these parents from Macon Co. who seem to have nothing to do but surf these boards, predicting these boys to lose by 30 will tick them off. About an hour drive.

Titanman- I don't make guesses but I assure you Westmoreland will show up to play.