43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hornet,

You might want to hit up the Pigeon Forge/Cumberland County game since Carter plays PF in a few weeks...you can do some scouting.

is that at PF?

After losing the last 3 we have 2 weeks to prepare for Powell, a young Powell team at their field. It's scary. We gave up a bunch of rushing yards to Central, M. East, and West and I know that's what Powell wants to do with that big ole line too.

We might just come out 5 wides every play and try to outscore em. the KY philosophy fill the seats with offense and screw around and win one or two like that.

I have an interest in the East vs. Cherokee game :D, but Fulton and AC might be the game of the night.

Go Cherokee Chiefs!

oops I mean Go Hornets ;)

hornet,

The William Bliount/ Oak Ridge game should be a very interesting matchup this week, I'm looking forward to seeing how Blount responds to a big loss to Maryville, anyway I think this would be the best game to attend this Friday night, I may go too because my Alcoa Tornadoes aren't playing this week either. Best of luck to Carter for the rest of the season.