South Fulton at Lake County

monsterman99

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt be so sure. Lake County is a very young but athletic ball club but South Fulton has the leadership that Lake County is lacking. Both Teams are coming off of huge Region 8-1A wins Friday nite. South Fulton played a flawless 2nd half against Greenfield to take home a win, 21-6. Lake County played Gleason, Lake County pulled it out in a close game, 22-20. This will be a good game but South Fulton wins by 3 TDs

Who really cares about this one. Both teams are horrible. I would rather sit at home than watch this game. South Fulton thinks they are so good this year, but they are not as good as they think they are. So who really cares aout how this game turns out.

If you don't care then don't click on the topic.If you don't have any affiliation with either team then keep your immature opinions to yourself.This topic was started for people who care and cheer for these two teams,not for morons like you.

SF FAN do me a favor and come to the LAKE COUNTY sideline Friday night and introduce yourself to us. I don't believe you are from So. Fulton because everyone i know from So Fulton has more class than that. You are a joke. I don't think the people who support So. Fulton football appreciate you running your mouth. You just make So. Fulton look bad.

South Fulton has a good football team and deserves respect for their accomplishments. THe Lake Co team is young but very gritty and will not lay down. On paper looks like a South Fulton victory but anything can happen on Friday night under the lights so do not under estimate the heart and determination of this Falcon football team.

Edited by wardawg2038