South Fulton at Lake County

monsterman99

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that ya'll just jumped on SFFan for the most logical thing I have ever heard him say. I think South Fulton will win this game very easily. The bad thing about that is I will have to continue to hear them go on about how great they are this year. After this week South Fulton will be 7-1 and probably talking about a state championship or something like that. However, they finish out the season with the two best teams in Region 8(Halls and West Carroll). After finishing out the season with consecutive losses they will go into the playoffs at 7-3 and finishing 3rd in the Region. I could stomach that a little better. The great thing about them finishing 3rd is they will face the 2nd place team in Region 7, probably Fayette Academy and that game will show how much better Region 7 is than Region 8. This will be the first year that not one, I repeat, not one Region 8 team will win a game in the playoffs. Region 7 will sweep the 1st Round.

SFFan you maybe right in the fact the Devils may win with the three senior leaders and players they have they should. Remember anything can happen and also what comes around goes around and Lake county is on their way back and will not always be a freshman and sophomore team like this year. Coach Barger will be have his team ready to play and they will fight you for 4 quarters regardless of the outcome.

I don't think this will be too good of a game. I think SF will win pretty big. Wang15, have you ever even seen SF play? How can you say a team with Mitchell Maynard, Michael Alford, Bubba Minor, etc. is horrible? I think they have done a wonderful job this year. Good luck Red Devils!

SF - 36

Lake Co. - 12

I'm not picking sides on this game because I have friends that play for both teams. I believe that LC and SF are both great teams who have alot of talent on their teams. Maynard, Minor, and Alford of SF are very talented and I respect all 3 of them. Spunky (#2) from LC is also one heck of a player! He will go far! Good luck to both teams! I wish I could be there but I cant!

In His Name,

:D