scott vs loudon

72bear

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if that QB of Scott plays both sides of the ball. But if the Redskins come out playing their hearts out I dont think that the Highlanders will have a chance. Both teams have some speed from at least one player so it should be a good one.

Loudon 31 Scott 20

Edited by ItsRedTime

I have seen both teams, no one in the region with exception of AE has enough speed to stop Jefers for Scott Co. He is probably one of the best athletes in the region.. The key to stopping Jefers is to hit him hard. Last year at LC one of their players hit jefers hard on the sidelines, even though it was a 15 yrd penalty it slowed Jefers down tremendously.. Goodluck to both teams..

Scott looked bad in their win against Gibbs friday night. They might can win one like that every now and then, but if they come out looking that unimpressive against Loudon they may not be so lucky. Loudon is strong and will try to slow Scott's qb down. I do not know if hitting him hard is the answer, he has already taken some big hits this year and is yet to let it slow him down. Yes, he plays both sides of the ball, and that has helped his toughness. The question is, will the rest of their offense come with him this game? If he runs, they need someone to block, and if he throws, he needs someone to catch the ball. He can not do it all. Loudon is looking for a big win, they are due one. This one will be close, but I pick Loudon by 7. Maybe the playoffs will be in the Highlanders future next year.

Yes, the highlanders QB does have speed... he was the 100 meter track state champ in class last year. They'll have to spy him some to stop him, and the Highlanders have 2 capable backs to take the pressure off Jordan Jeffers, and one very good receiver in Derek Boshears... and while they may have looked bad against Gibbs, they did win by 26, and beat Kingston by 20... I think the game comes down to defense and tackling, like so many do, and the team that scores first wins. Confidence!

the highlanders quarterback isnt the backbone of this team,their defensive lne and the linebackers have piled up the hole and stopped both the passing teams and rushing teams,the O-line has been bragged about little of how they put the opposing teams D-line at bay while jeffers completes passes or runs the ball,give the some credit to the other guys that play for scott,no offense to jeffers though :lol: