Northeast @ Springfield?

nehsftball

I havent seen Springfield too often, but i think that NE can pull it off. NE just have to watch out and prevent the big play from happening, and they should be fine. How are Drake Reed and Remington Shaw turning out as football players? I know they are great basketball players, I just want to see how they are faring now.

I think if the NE offense plays like they did last week, the defense tightens up a lil bit, Northeast will pull this one off. Last week the o-line did an outstanding job and gave the QB time to throw for 245-260yds with only one sack, the QB and tailback added a nice running game. The new fullback had an impressive 84 receiving yds. If the NE offense plays like this they can definitly pull this one off. What is Springfield looking like this year?? Viking13, Remington Shaw isnt on the team this year...... Drake Reed is doing well this year at both receiver and safety although he only played offense last week with 6 receptions for 75 yds. Hows my boy jahmel doin on the line??

Yea, he was on the team when we played y'all, but i think that next week he was off..... i'm not sure exactly what happen, but he was off after we played y'all. About the bowl game.... arent yall lookin higher.... like playoffs right now?? 5-1 i think so. but right now if we continue playing well, we have the ability to win out, so if we dont get a playoff seed, then we will def. be in a bowl game. and unless yall just break down u should be in the playoffs right?? hows practice goin for pc this week?? practice has been crisp over here, and we'll definitly be ready for springfield this week. g/l

Playoffs is our main sight now. I am just hoping that you all do well for the rest of the season and make it too. Practice is like playing a game here. Leave it all on the field and we will get results in the future. As far as Mt juliet goes, i understand they have a dangerous potential to upset a few top seeds. I like that. It makes for a good game. See you all next week!!