who is the best RB in east TN in all classes

eastTNftball

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassen Jackson---hands down the best.

Cassen Jackson is not the best hands down. I watched the Oak Ridge and Jeff. Co. game and saw 4 backs that are all better than Jackson. I have also seen Jackson play.

One of the four backs I saw in that game would have to be the best, Corey Booker, Spencer Gulmire, Jeff Jennings, and Scooter Houston.

Jeff Jennings is bigger than Jackson and from what I saw is much faster and quicker, and seems to have better vision.

Albert Harris of Austin East seems to be a real good back also. I havent seen him play, but his numbers speak for themselves.

Dont get me wrong, Jackson is a fine back, but not the best from what I have seen.

Edited by KFLfootball

wtm3: Austin is a great running back for us here at Catholic. We have some other good running backs also though. Also in the senior class is Zack Davis, when he holds on to the ball he does good things. Junior class of course Nick McFadden. Along with those two (Nick and Austin) our running game right now is one of the best around. Zack is a player who if he isnt getting the ball he busts his rump blocking and opening holes for Sheridan or McFadden.