Cleveland 15- Central 13

anspa

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see now i just gotta know...what would he have to had done for you to say he had a good first half...he had 12 tackles and 2 for a loss..in the first half alone. tell me what it would have taken...please

They couldn't stop anybody. Josef Rutley had about 9 yards per carry and he hardly even touched the ball in the second half. I was standing on the sidelines during the game, and he never made the type of play that big time players make. Like when Green Mile stuffed Davenport on Central's first two possesions and then he didn't want the ball anymore. It's like I said though, if he's really that good then the scouts will see it, so it really doesn't matter what I think.

12 tackles and 2 for a loss in one half is still better than any of yalls backers did....and on davenports defense....he has a stretched MCL and has to have his knee drained after every game just about...the mile hit him low at the line both times and it hurt his knee...he was on the sidelines with ice on it. not hiden in the locker room like a little girl.

12 tackles and 2 for a loss in one half is still better than any of yalls backers did....and on davenports defense....he has a stretched MCL and has to have his knee drained after every game just about...the mile hit him low at the line both times and it hurt his knee...he was on the sidelines with ice on it. not hiden in the locker room like a little girl.

Here you go again PurplePud...

First of all, you need to quit talking about Brent. He's a great player, but he aint' got nothing to do with the rest of your season. So quit trying to tell us how good he is..we know by now, trust me.

Secondly, who cares if your boy had 30 tackles first half...and 10 for a loss. What was the score?

Like TIP said, the big time players are known and you don't need to keep pushing worthless stats. You know, I haven't said much on here about what you've had to say all year, but I just couldn't stand it anymore...

But good luck to the Pounders the rest of the season. And best wished to Brent! Get better kid!

ill just tell you right now the tyner boys can say brent is overrated all they want but we all know the state knows hes not. i mean when you go cheap like tyner did and take out somebodys knee on purpose yeah you can say he is overrated but i guarantee you wouldnt go head to head with him. especially to whoever took his knee out.

Ok, well that came out of nowhere....nobody's arguing that Brent is good. If you are a lot smaller than the guy you're trying to tackle, you'd go for his legs too. IT doesn't mean that it's anything personal or they meant to take him out. I think it's about time to close this thread!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Green didn't hit him low. Even the guy that takes your stats admitted that Green set the tone of the game by stuffing Davenport. Tyner's linebackers don't have to make a lot of tackles, because they have a solid D-Line in front of them. If you want to talk stats, Green had 9 unassisted tackles from a D-Tackle position where he was being held all night. One question that I have to ask is that if #32 is so big and fast then why isn't he playing fullback. Other then that I am finished with this arguement until they play next year.

well im not too sure that i ever argued green's ability...he is awsome...given. yes he did hit him low though...not trying to say anything but he did. brent has only taken about 2 snaps at full back this year but look for him to play ALOT at full back next year. jones has already said in the paper that they will be running alot of power I. one reason may be that we have both medlock and davenport right now....stats dont lie and i know its over but like i said....12 with 2 for a loss in one half...its all state stats...again.