LA at Portland

shine

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tcHSNO1fan....TRUST ME.....we want to play you guys a second time much more than u want to play Smith CO. and i think u know that...thats why u want Smith Co.....playin us one more time is a death wish!!!!!!

When Smith County beats you in week 10 like you got beat tonight we just might not have to worry about playing you.

PPride now you see what runnin your mouth does for u, nothing you do your talking on the field. Hope u had a good homecoming.

PPRIDE

Keep your head up!! You did nothing to be ashamed of. Your a good sport and I know you love ptown football and would do nothing to hurt the program. P, if talkin your team up got you beat, Macon Co. would 0 and 8!

PPRIDE

Keep your head up!! You did nothing to be ashamed of. Your a good sport and I know you love ptown football and would do nothing to hurt the program. P, if talkin your team up got you beat, Macon Co. would 0 and 8!

Aren't you telling the truth BIGB76...We'd be 0-8..We do alot of talking, and always will!!

And to PPride:I've been reading your posts since I started reading these boards..I haven't seen you do anything that Any one else hasn't done!IT's very obvious you love Portland's football team..and You are full of support for them!I say "Keep up the good...no not good...GREAT! support and pride for your team!"

BigB76, I think you pieced it together the best though!

I love the BLUE....GO MACON TIGERS...AND GO PORTLAND PANTHERS IN WEEK 10!!!

PPride now you see what runnin your mouth does for u, nothing you do your talking on the field. Hope u had a good homecoming.

shine - I don't run my mouth. If you knew anything about what you are talking about, you would know that. Ask any of these other fans on coacht that have grown to love me this season. I speak what I feel, no trash talk, no smack, no cutting down other teams or anything like that. I support my team. The only thing I have to say about Friday's game was said on another thread about the game. Go find it, read it, that's all there is to say about it!

;)

bigB - You are the man! My friend. I appreciate the words of encouragement. Hey, I was expecting another season like last years anyway, and we do still have a shot at getting in. It depends on which P-town team shows up in week 10 against my alma mater, the (this is really hard to say cos I was one at one time) night chickens!!! There, I actually said it. B)

Jae - It looks like I've found a new friend in you too. Thanks for taking up for me! I know I've not done anything to bad mouth any team. That shine just knows LA got out of Portland with a win by the "no catch" catch. (Referred to in another thread ;) ) So, good luck Macon Co.!!! The region is yours for the taking, this season! But, be careful. Don't let York spoil it. (Personally, I don't think they will)

:oB)

PPRIDE....As I told you on another post..You alright!

You pretty cool to go on with. Ain't nothing wrong with

supporting your team. Besides this is the Portland thread to.

If anything we are all stepping all over it. So I'm stepping back now.

Good Luck to All the Teams..

Keep the chin up, Keep Focused.

And LET'S PLAY BALL, YA'LL! ;)