SIEGEL

SHSRTACKLE64

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting beat stinks....I know....I have been there.

You guys are a first year school, and as such, you should expect some serious lopsided games. However, you have an opportunity that many of us never will have. You can set a foundation of hard work, determiniation, and attitiude that will be passed down to future players through the coming years.

If Siegal adopts your attitude, then your school has nothing but a "Poor Pitiful Me" attitude to build on. For that...I say congratulations on your 0-10 record.

Fullback49...... I think you guys need to call out SHSTackle this week in the weightroom or locker room for having that kind of attitude. I mean his type of attitude he has is crap. if he isnt a senior he should be striving and pushing his team to finish the season getting respect from other schools(which i think you guys r doing for a first year program) and try to upset some other teams playoff hopes this season. Keep your heads up Siegle