Wayne County at Collinwood

wildcatpride

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't try to take out opposing players. That's a sorry tactic and we would never stoop that low. So forget that thought. We have alot more class than that.

when i say take him out, i am talkin about focusing your defense around stopping him. not hurting him. sorry i didn't make that clearer.

obviously orange is a huntland fan and not a player beacuse if he was, he would know that the cats are the better team. in every game this year, the opposing team has said before the game that they thaught they could beat us and then after the game, they decided that we were much better than what they had thaught. for instance, before the eagleville game their coaches said that they had something for us and that they matched up well with us. 550 yards and 41 points later, they said that we were the best team in the region. they said that they thaught we would beat cwood. they saw the light. and come friday, so will everyone else! go cats!

before the eagleville game their coaches said that they had something for us and that they matched up well with us. 550 yards and 41 points later, they said that we were the best team in the region. they said that they thaught we would beat cwood. they saw the light. and come friday, so will everyone else!

At least you got Eagleville beleiving. Because I dont see it. We got too many people who can make the big play ,on any down.

Come one come all. This will be the game of the year in region 6A. Not only that but it's also a huge rival game. All other games don't compare to this one. All football fans in Wayne Co wait for this game. Too bad it's not the last game of the season as always. This is always a hurt hitting and hard fought game. The fans talk about it all season and that's all that's on everyone's mind this week. Hope everyone keeps healthy and it's a safe game. This game will come down to who gets the big plays. I have to give the edge to the Trojans since it's being played at the WOOD! It will be very close though I think. GO TROJANS beat those kittys.

This will be a very good game to watch so if you want to see a great game go on down to the wood fri. night.Both teams are very good at running the ball, they both have really good backs and they are what got each team to where they are now.Last week collinwood showed they could also throw the ball.Now collinwood has a double threat.Can waynesboro match the ability of the trojans?What is your opinion on the game.It will be a very hard fought game by both teams,it will be a game to watch.Go trojans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scottie Rich#3

The Kittys from the Boro will lose this game because after the Trojans jump on them they will self-destruct like they have the past 3 years. Ruddle will struggle with his passing game against the Trojan secondary. The kittys running game cant match the Trojans D-LINE, and here of lately the Trojans offense has been explosive with the running game along with the air attack. About Avery Lassiter he'll be on his back all night from the tough Trojans offensive line. Colt Risner for the Trojans will run all over the kitty kats along with Matthew Daniel. I believe , I KNOW the COLLINWOOD TROJANS WILL WIN.

B) oh yea the kittens ain't got nottin for c'wood . they get on here every year and talk trash it is about time they shut up. they haven't beat c'wood in 4 years so what makes them think they can beat them now . they say this year is different , BUT IT IS NOT wake up quit living in a fanasty world and realize WAYNESBORO CAN'T BEAT COLLINWOOD. i am sure some one from waynesboro will get one here and tell me i am wrong and we will see at the game. but after c' wood beats them this year it will be the same thing next year. Edited by meangreen#1