Sequatchie Co. vs. Tyner

TIPHI97

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the Indians will win another game this season. All that talk about beating Tyner and winning the region at the first aof the year just didn't happen again this year.

But it could've happened if they beat Marion County.

It should've happened, except it wasn't a district game, against Whitwell.

It's not even going to be a would've against Tyner, Polk County or Walker Valley

Who said they would beat Tyner? And you must not think Whitwell or Marion is too great, picking Sequatchie to lose to Polk and Walker Valley after Seq lost by 1 point to Marion and played Whitwell into overtime.

I don't think the Indians will win another game this season.  All that talk about beating Tyner and winning the region at the first aof the year just didn't happen again this year. 

But it could've happened if they beat Marion County.

It should've happened, except it wasn't a district game, against Whitwell.

It's not even going to be a would've against Tyner, Polk County or Walker Valley

Who said they would beat Tyner? And you must not think Whitwell or Marion is too great, picking Sequatchie to lose to Polk and Walker Valley after Seq lost by 1 point to Marion and played Whitwell into overtime.

Marion is awful and they came back from a 20-6 halftime deficit and beat you.

Whitwell has the best team they have had since 1991 and they came back against you from a 21-7 mid way through the 3rd quarter and beat you.

You and Sequatchie both were saying this was the year to come in at least 2nd in the region and maybe first since you had the rams at home. Sequatchie County people are always on here before the season saying they are going to do this and that and always fall apart. Better to talk after the season instead of before. :)

You and Sequatchie both were saying this was the year to come in at least 2nd in the region and maybe first since you had the rams at home. Sequatchie County people are always on here before the season saying they are going to do this and that and always fall apart. Better to talk after the season instead of before. ;)

I said we might be able to finish second this season go back and look through my posts at the beginning of season and I don't think you will find anywhere that I said that Sequatchie County would beat Tyner and win the region! I know one person on here who said it and I told them that would never happen.

Mackersie has been the team's most consistent runner since he came back 4 games ago. Seq runs a Wing-T so sure the fullback in that set will get the ball more than the others, but I think he hasn't run more than 12 or 14 times in any game. That doesn't sound like trying to build him up to me. If the coach, his dad, wanted to do that he'd been in there in the 2nd half against Tellico or the fourth quarter against Meigs. Cain is more than just "decent," among the top 5 tacklers in the Chattanooga area, among the best with 8 touchdowns and just three interceptions. He's not the best player in the area, not a Barber or Bouldin, before anyone says I'm building him up to be but he's getting legitimate 1-AA interest not just letters. #55 is a good blocker and defensive player, Sequatchie's center is a good blocker too and I hope he gets some small college looks. Price is probably a better defensive player than running back.