Greenback vs. Oneida

pennyplay6254

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRITON, I have to say that was an off game for us. Maybe it was the hour and a half ride there or a sub-par practice week, who knows. Just wasn't a great game for the Indians. We have watched you guys and you all definately have one of the best teams in the state bar none. I think it will be a heck of a game.

Edited by pennyplay6254

Oneida should start getting ready for CAK next week so they can make the playoffs. Oneida should go to watch CAK vs. Coalfield and cheer for the Warriors. If CAK beats the Jackets, and the Tribe beat the Warriors. Then Oneida can escape a trip to Roan Mountain and beat the Huskies first round. This game really is not that important to either team.

My self I think greenback is gonna win this one, nation has way alot more tallent such as helton, walker, Grady, morton, and stockton who i expect to make many catches. Way, Kemple, Coley, and McClurg who will have alot of yards on the ground. Patty, Daily, Russell, Paco, Fee, and Hill will not be leting anything past them on D.

Maybe last week was an off week for Onida, but aint nothin getin past the back2back region champs

G-Nation all day baby all day

G-nation Senior04

Edited by g-natin2005

CAK was ahead the whole game until the end, Coalfield gave the kees all they could handle, . Oneida has a play-off spot to gain by winning. The kees will be looking over Oneida to Gatlinburg Pittman to just try to survive. Then the Kees will play CAK or Coalfield again in the play-offs, and after G-Pitt gets done with them the kees are going to have a rough time making it past the second round of the play-offs.

Pennyplay, Greenback is set-up to be knocked off tonight if you bring your best game.

GO Indians