Greenback vs. Oneida

pennyplay6254

I have to say(in my dry and scratchy voice) it was a heck of a game like i thought it would be. Greenback only had 162 offensive yards, and less that 50 of that was rushing. Some can say they overlooked us, but we played up to their level and came out winners and I am still in disbelief(this is my first time ever being on the sidelines beating greenback).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

timmy where are you from have your team scrimmage us next year then we will staple that mouth shut

Nation got their mouths stapled shut. Good job Indians. Somebody had to beat the man. When final was announced at Coalfield/CAK a cheer went up from the crowd on both sides. Congrats Oneida.

Edited by CYJacket

You know what, though, the interesting thing about this win is it was no bearing whatsoever on the playoff picture. If Coalfield wins against Oakdale next week (And let's face it, that's highly likely... Oakdale has been outscored in their last 8 games 338-17, all losses), Oneida will have to win at CAK or no playoffs. If they win, Oneida gets the 3 seed, CAK the 4, Coalfield goes home. IF Oneida loses, CAK is the 3, Coalfield the 4, Oneida goes home. If Oneida had lost, the scenario would be exactly the same. Strange, but true! :lol:

Edited by Kendren

Yeah, but I thin kthis game, even though it had no real "meaning" to some, was our biggest game of the year and we definately did it as a team. No individual really came out tonight, the whole team played great. Greenback is a heck of a team, that's evident since they won one of the hardest regions in state. I'm still excited about last night's win, but now it's all CAK and it's win or go home. We don't want to be the fourth team in some 20 odd years not to make the playoffs from Oneida.

Congratulations Indians, good job....

You need to get your coach to get with Midways coach and see what the Wave did to beat CAK.

When you guys beat CAK, that will put you in third, You will go to N. Green and blast them, then you can come back the next week and beat Greenback again. Cak will finish fourth, and with their passing game, CAk has a very good chance of knocking off you know who ( Cloudland ). Everyone knows Cloudland cannot cover a passing team. Midway will knock-off Unaka, then kick CAK in the second week and Week 3 guess what. Oneida / Midway rematch for the quarter final.

Thats right and you heard it here first.