Central vs Halls

tennstar33

This is for KFLfootball:

You say you played at halls and you have ran me over but for somereason you doubt my ability.  Why dont you let everyone know who you are and maybe we can settle this because their is noone that has played at halls that has ran me over all the time.  So why dont you let me know who u are and maybe i can refresh your memory.

I never said that I always ran you over, we never matched up much in practice, but 8 out of 10 times I would have, and if you knew who this was then you would agree. And I am not doubting your ability, I just know your getting way over your head saying that you will put Jackson on his butt. Alittle wise advice, respect the quality backs you face, all the backs for that matter. Going into a game not respecting someone just sets your self up for along night. Im not saying be scared of him, but you should go into this game knowing that he can rush for over 200 yds on you all, just go into the game thinking that your not going to let him run all over the field, not that he cant. I remember last year you were one of the ones saying "Milligan Who?" going into the Powell game. By God I bet you knew who he was after the first half when he rushed for about 150, in which I remember correctly him running you over. I mean its pretty dumb to say "Milligan Who?" about someone who had avereged over 150 a game. So I would advise you and that defense not to get too cocky and respect Jackson, cause if you dont, your gonna get suprised.

Edited by KFLfootball

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know one thing this trash about some kid from halls putting casseen on his butt , is gonna get that kid demoralized, i found casseen in the eighth grade and he weighed about 110 pounds, i will go see him today and make sure if that lobetti kid gets in his way do not try to juke him , RUN him completely over. i am gonna count the number of times he runs him over. the over under is 4 times, anybody want in on that bet. i will make sure casseen looks for him and punishs him. oh yeah , he better watch out for that nasty stiff arm he might get his neck broke.

halls will get crushed, i thought it might be respectable but with all this trash from you red necks the cats will roll.

John Paul you ignorant.............(SNL fans get the picture)

Why oh why must you toot your little horn and take credit for a kid that you claim as finding? What, was he on the road side? Lost in the Smoky Mountains? In a village in the darkest of Peru? Exactly how did you find him?

I bet that Joel can't stomach the image of you staggering your portly little caboose onto his practice field, let alone let you give a pregame speech to his #1 tailback.

Let it go Louie, you need to be concerned with AV stuff.

Well, KFL how many wins did you have over central while you were at Halls?  It must have been lousy coaching if you lost, because someone with the ability to run over chase lobetti 8 out of 10 times had to be a stud. <_<  (note my sarcasm, I'm laying it on thick) :)

I know you were being scarcastic, but Im not on here to make myself sound good or bash Lobetti. I just cant stand people who are cocky, I mean being confident about yourself is one thing, and I think its great. But being cocky, disrespectful, and ignorant is another. And I cant stand it.

Edited by KFLfootball

Boys, boys, boys. There is more trash-talking on this thread than went on here in Clarksville in August-September when our County Commissioners and the School Board were trying to decide if they were going to pay the coaches for this school year.

I wait with great anticipation to read the Tennessean on Saturday to find out who will win this epic battle.

Bet my last batch of hominy grits, the loser doesn't say anything next week. Also bet the two head coaches wish their players/fans would concentrate more on what happens on the playing field than what is posted on this site!!!

:):)<_<

I went to Halls, played at Halls and have ran over Lobetti myself...I never said that I always ran you over, we never matched up much in practice, but 8 out of 10 times I would have

KFLfootball, is it just me or do those two things not go together? I mean if you're gonna say you put him on his butt don't go and say you didn't that much a day later, everyone gets knocked on their butt everynow and then, even jackson... as for the game, i agree it will be a tough game, both teams always put everything they have into this game. But I believe that the Halls defense can stop Jackson and force Helton to have to throw. No, Lobetti may not be the fastest player on the team, but i guarantee you one thing, he will go out there tomorrow night and do what he has to do. I believe the rest of the team will do it to. My guess... Halls by 2 B)

Edited by reddevils65

Good Lord all Football Fans!!!!!

This thread has taken more twists and turns than a Jerry Springer episode!!!!

As I have it, it seems that the majority of fans think that Central will win by 2 tds. However, we can't forget the faithful "HALLZ BALLZ" who seems to have an infatuation with the #2...as in points that Halls will beat Central.

Two teams will meet at 7:30 tonight in a heated battle of Black Oak Ridge. All the stats and records say that Central will blister Halls, but we all know that in this matchup you can throw all those out the door.

NO never mind I change my mind NO you can't. Central is bigger, faster, and more athletic. Central will blister Halls, and better than that I just saved $150 on my car insurance.