Portland vs. Livingston

VulcanK1

For obvious reasons...I'm rooting for Livingston..

But Good Luck to both teams... I pray for a safe, injury-free game.

Go Panthers...

Go Wildcats

And as always.......

KITTY - I'm hurt :angry: , but I understand. :P Maybe we'll meet again in the playoffs. But we've got to get past LA first. (One game at a time.) :P

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland has been on the road for four straight weeks shutting out three while  winning all four. They're ready to hear that train whistle blowing on their home field. The atmosphere in P-town will be different than that at the York-LA game. Our defense is improving and I don't think LA's passing performance against York will repeat itself this week. (Portland has 12 interceptions so far this year and will have more after Friday night.) Homecoming........playoff implications........Portland will win this one, and I don't think it will be that close.

PORTLAND-28 

Livingston - 7

PEEPRIDE

I don't think Cates throws to many int's, if nobodys open he runs. Cates is as good a runner as a he is a passer. You need to look at sat's, LA has good running backs also.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Cates is a better runner than he is passing. Not to say he can't throw or nothing. He's got a good arm. But he's sort of short and that hurts QB's as far as seeing over line a seeing WRs open. Where he can beat you is when you drop a lot of people into coverage and he takes off running. He's a good athelete. I'll give the boy his credit but I don't think he deserved to make 3A all-state as a freshman

:lol: I agree with the posts in this series. Portland will have to play ball against Livingston to come away with a win. Hopefully, Coach Perry will have them ready and with this being homecoming, the crowd could and should be a factor. Livingston definitely has some people to watch, I hope we can keep an eye on all of them at once. Our defense has been playing very well, although I think we relaxed against York too soon. We were up 20 - 7 and let them drive down for a touchdown, then fumbled on first play from scrimmage after kickoff, on about the 40, didn't take them long to march it in again. Pritchard's toe saved us that night. We've lost two because of untimely fumbles, it was like "deja' vu".

Portland 23

Livingston 14 :lol:

Ole Coach E will bring his Big Kitties in to town,

Only to be given a hugh let down.

You see the Portland Panthers have got to show

that they will win the rest all in a row.

Coach Perry will have them fired up

and poor ole Livingston will cry like pups.

Portland wins big now and Smith County too.

Wait and see. :lol:

Who they are picking on the big ones don't mean squat!! Ask Macon Co.

Uh-oh! little bigB, once more, I have to agree. :rolleyes: (That's starting to get scary) The real decision will be made on the field. the "Big Ones" is just everyones opinions who participate. The young men on the gridiron will prove the "guessers" right or wrong. GO PANTHERS!!! :P