Upperman @ Trousdale

Idunk2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been off the board this week - sick child. Missed it sooooooo much. Can't remember when the Jackets didn't enter the playoffs at the creekbank.

BigB is right.

Lost to a good KY school by 1 point. Beat Portland. Beat York. Worst game of the year was to Smith Co. and only lost by 5. The Jackets lost to Macon Co. by 14, but played a good game.

Jackets will be ready this Friday, and the next, and the next. I haven't looked but does anyone know where in the world we will have to go 1st round of playoffs.

GO JACKETS!!!

Been off the board this week - sick child.  Missed it sooooooo much.  Can't remember when the Jackets didn't enter the playoffs at the creekbank.

BigB is right.

Lost to a good KY school by 1 point. Beat Portland. Beat York. Worst game of the year was to Smith Co. and only lost by 5. The Jackets lost to Macon Co. by 14, but played a good game.

Jackets will be ready this Friday, and the next, and the next. I haven't looked but does anyone know where in the world we will have to go 1st round of playoffs.

GO JACKETS!!!

Likely Sequoyah (near Madisonville) or Walker Valley (near Cleveland) Grundy is also a possibility.

Edited by Antwan

TCHSno1FAN,

I'm so proud of you, been watchin and wonderin who would chime in first,they seem to think we are ashamed of our JACKETS,NOT PAPPA,but I just felt like after the last few weeks someone else besides ole PAPPA needed to take the reins,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

They dont seem to understand TROUSDALE COUNTY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know alotta people out there wishes I werent so cocky,I CANT HELP IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a TC fan,always will be,and why I'm cocky is, thats what you have to be!!!!!!!! The boys go up against double,sometimes triple,their number,week in week out,

THEY ARE COCKY,they have to be!!!!!!!!

TO ALL TROUSDALE COUNTY FANS,

WE ARE IN!!!!!!

All we have to do is win these last THREE,and we will!!!!!!!!!

Right now Clint is seperating the ones who want it from the ones who dont!!!!!!!!

We are on the road in the playoffs,DOESNT MATTER,

WE WILL MAKE A RUN,DO OUR DAMAGE,so to speak,

We've been here,done that,too many times,its an uphill battle,SURE,but

watch and see,we will make em sweat,look at it this way,there is only one team we've played that really put it outta reach,MACON COUNTY,the KY team,got us late,

Smith was way up and we still made a run at em,

And the turnovers killed us against MACON,

So dont get down,WE WILL MAKE A RUN!!!!!!!

WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!!

PAPPA

<_<:):)

P.S.I bet they all hope we lose the first round,ya know why,

cause they know THEY DONT WANT US AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by pappa66TC

Upperman by 10....rain comes and floods creekbank...huge surprise to TC fans and players none of them can swim and get swept away by the water....upperman scores 5 plays later and kicks a fg in waist deep water......or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!

B) ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! B):huh:B)

Edited by PPride

,there is only one team we've played that really put it outta reach,MACON COUNTY,the KY team,got us late,

Smith was way up and we still made a run at em,

And the turnovers killed us against MACON,

The turnovers didn't kill you vs the tigers. The first one resulted in a missed FG by Macon, that the Jackets then drove down for their only score. The last 2 was very late in the 4th when TC was down 21-7. Macon was playing prevent just trying to run out the clock. The Tennessean and TC fans are making it sound as if Macon would have never scored if it weren't for the INT's. Macon had 0 points of TO's. Macon beat you out right you DID NOT beat yourselves. Tell it like it is.

I hope we Macon does play Trousdale again, because Macon brought the jungle to the creekbank, those jackets won't know what to do when they get a full taste of the jungle. They thougt there was alot of Macon fan on the creekbank??? Just play us at home and see how many you see. 7..8..9... maybe 10,000 people at that game. Macon would just love to beat the jackets twice in the same year, and just as iceing on the cake they would knock them out of the playoffs as well. Tigers 28 Jackets 14.