Knox Catholic vs. BGA

wtm3

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really havent seen any weapons that you say Catholic has, BGA has 11 defensive weapons that will overpower and destroy the catholic offense.

Catholic's defensive secondary is slow, if you watched the JP2 game they got burned. They wont have a chance against BGA's running backs and wide receivers.

"overpower and destroy"? this isn't war we're talking about my man, it's high school football. the knock on the secondary of catholic is warranted, but i don't know how much of a passing offense bga will bring to the table tonight. if they do, that might play into catholic's hands because of their pass rush, but i doubt bga will do that. i believe they will probably try to pound it down catholic's throats. the last time catholic beat bga was when the seniors now were eighth graders, and bga was having quite the down year, while catholic had one of its better teams. and trust me da cheese, if you are attending the game tonight, you will notice more than a few offensive weapons for catholic.

Wow!! Great win for KCHS. This game is a real "program turner" for them, and no longer will people be able to simply dismiss or ignore them. They are apparently the real deal, and a testament to what coaching can do to turn a team around.

Edited by itzme