Columbia

wingman10

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Columbia will be a good team this year. They are going to have some problems though this year in there distict. I do not believe that Columbia will win the District. I believe that it will be between LawrenceCounty and Shelbyville. Shelbyville will also be alittle down this year until Chase Williams gets back. LawrenceCounty as far as I know has no injuries and a large bench. This will be a interesting year in 8aaa. Am I kicking Columbia to the curb. No. They seem to always have a shot.

Tullahoma is young with no seniors but the junior class got alot of playing time last year - so they are not inexperienced.

Tullahoma should win fewer games than last year. They lost both Woods and Garcia to graduation. Coach Taylor is a very good coach, he doesn't have much talent. 6th or 7th will be the best T-Town can do. Hopefully, things will start turning around soon, and the Tullahoma teams can get back to having a winning season.

Edited by wingman10