Ooltewah vs Bradley and McMinn vs Red Bank

doctn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, so you're saying that Red Bank is going to "take someone out" at the McMinn game? Last time I checked, McMinn's girls don't (and haven't) worn tutus. My post was purely a statement of fact, not opinion or accusation. K, for the record, I didn't point fingers at Red Bank, your hot head assumed I did.

By the way, there is a difference between physical and dirty soccer. I've seen both and subscribe to the former. Hope you don't get hurt, K. Remember, if you play dirty, get up from that tackle from behind with a smile on your face, K, or you're just blowing smoke.

HAHA i do have a bad temper, and your right there is a differance between dirty play and rough play. But rough play wont get called, and dirty play will. If it was simply the girls playing dirty, then it would have been stopped by now. Oh, and for the record, im nto a girls soccer player. Im a guy. Oh, and i wasnt saying that you were acusing anyone and i wasnt taking sides w/ anyone because im an Ooltewah fan all the way, i was simply stating that if it has happened this long and nothing has been done about it on the coaching or officiating level, then its up to the girls to handle themselves. Sometimes things just roll that way.

Yeah i know K_hughes and he's one crazy mo fo. But what he is saying is true, as a general statement, you gotta play tough if you wanna get anywhere in soccer. Not saying that slide tackles from behind shouldnt be called or anything, but you should learn to cope w/ well placed tackles from in front, or any other rough play.

this is the goalie katy, don't know about that one, but i'll ask her on monday, but tuesday's game will be my last game for the season sadly, because on wednesday i have surgery on my sholder and this stinks, because i miss the rest of the season for an injury i got in practice!!! oh well better to have gotten hurt in practice then in a game, but just figured i'd let you guys know that.