Ooltewah vs Bradley and McMinn vs Red Bank

doctn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright... why not give some reasons why mcminn is going to beat ooltewah in the region finals?... i mean ooltewah beat them 2-0 at mcminn once already this season and that was the day after their sweeper went down with injury. just a question... i had heard that yall were suffering with injuriy problems of your own even at this point in the season?

i think bradley is going to come out and surprise a lot of the ooltewah fans tonight, i am not promising a win, i'm just sayin it could be a shocker if it is a really close game to those ooltewah people just b/c they beat bradley 6-0 earlier, but we'll see tonight

you know what i think scarface. bradley stinks at soccer. There mens team stinks, their girls team obviously stinks if the owls beat them 6-0 this year. how about you stop posting about them kuz they stink, and it will be a long time before they are good again...oh yeah i almost forgot somethin...k hughes stinks too.

Edited by ohsref23

ohsref, dont think i dont know who you are and i know your dad, i saw you play last year in soccer, your not so hot yourself i dont believe so why dont you try and stop talkin about how good you guys are, i mean what was ooltewah's mens team record last year, it wasn't all that great now was it, yeah, thats what i thought so quit actin like you are a soccer god and know everything about it when you really dont, and go and try and polish your own skills while your at it

scarface.... ooltewahs JV could ahve still killed bradleys varisty last season so if i were you i wouldn't rush to judgment and say bad things about ooltewahs squad last season. also there was only one decent player on bradleys team last season, and he was such a hot head that he takes himself out of every game they play anyway.... don't talk trash that you and your teams cannot back up... Ooltewah tonight by 3 or more

yeah, but in2vols didn't say anythign about that he was saying this is a girls soccer board so lets stick to the topic, i'm sure if he can't get on his friend just because they go to the same school, it has to be equal for everyone my friend, no one likes you anyway, why are you defendin ohsref he gets on you all the time, just a couple posts up he said you stink