Fulton vs Scott Co

shortstop22

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shortstop, we were correct on the predictions. You said three or more touchdowns and I said four! Way to go Falcons - it wasn't pretty, but it was a win & I'll always take a win! Teams have off nights sometimes & I think this was an off night for us. I don't know if we were looking ahead to next week or what. I'm not saying the game was a total disaster - we did win 33-8, but it coulda (shoulda) been more points for the Falcons. I think the defense played hard & the offense did, too, we just had a few mistakes. But like I said, it was a win & I love it!

What do you think about next week, Shortstop? Holla at ya. GO FALCONS!

I got them off of the Fulton website of course!!! I think maybe off of the basketball page...i'm nto sure...but they're all over the website. When you find what you want, right click it and go to the bottom of the pop-up menu where ti says properties. Click that. It brings up some info on the grpahic you selected...there's a web address...write that down. Then come on here and go to my controls and then signature. Push the button to put in an icon and put the address that you got for the graphic. That should do it for ya!!!

Well Shortstop...you were right on those predictions!!!

And KWalker...I don't really have to ask...but what'd you think about those refs tonight ?!?! haha! Nobody can accuse us Falcons of homecookin...thats for sure!

Congradulations to Fulton.. You all have great speed and are a hard hitting team. You all have a lot of great talent and are fun to watch. The Fulton fans were nice and friendly too. I would love to see ya'll plat A-E.. I never have bashed a ref ever, but the game last night was by far the worst called high school game I have ever seen in my life. The hitting out of bounds and in the end-zone are judgement calls. No problem there. The face masks, cliping, holding and pass interferences right in front of the refs are what got me. Maybe its different when two Knoxville teams play each other. Fulton is too good of a team to need one sided refs.