WHITE HOUSE @ NORTHWEST

jboy01

This should be one heck of a game. Im hoping that White House can pull it off, but NW has a tough RB. He could possibly be the difference in the game. If WH can find a way to shut him down then the Devils should win. A White House win would help MJ a lot. Only if we can find a way to beat Stratford. This ought to be an exciting last couple of weeks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the game Friday, and I am impressed. Let's talk coaching, and the 4 and an inch by WC at the 1. Go forward with the QB sneak. One inch for God sake. That was the game. Plus a last second TD pass to the WC TE in the back of the end Zone. Hello, two big touch downs that could have done it in for WH. The football Gods were watching over The Blue Devils the other night. Stange that #4 is not on the roster we received. How tall, weight, any information other than a heck of a back. Very impressed with the team overall. However, it is not the WH of the past. The passing game is more valuable to this team due to a stable full of good receivers and a great QB. No trash talk this week, too much respect for the team, at least that is how we feel. Our fans are not trashing The Devils like others. Please overlook our passing game. Eventhough it has been hurt the past two games we used it to beat a few teams this year. Do not underestimate our coaching. Now you have made it personal saying we do not have the coaching. I am not shy, and I expect the best game of the year. We will fix our problems and trust me, coaching will be on it A game this week. By the way, please let it rain. We are a perfect 3-0 the past two years in the rain. Better chance to run, run, run, and if you quiet down Cedric, remember we have 3 more behind him ready to saddle up. The game is won on the line this week. B)

Not sure who you believe disrespected your coaches. #4 is Ladd. Quick. Good instincts. Not a long bus ride from WH. We had long bus rides in 3a. These are a piece of cake.

Nw playing for their playoff lives. WH playing for good seed. Nobody wants Hillsboro in 1st round, but at least this year the Burros are showing they are human.

Should be good game. Expecting physical game. Still believe difference will be kicking game and WH running game.

wrong coaching staff, only one coach at the game. guess who? The other coaches went to other key region games. Would not have noticed me because I was out of place. However, I had a great view of the field. You guys are really good, don't get me wrong, but on paper you won, but on the field I feel WC beat themselves. 4 and a foot and you boot, no confidence in your O-Line. I did not mention it was at the 1 yard line. Now that is bad coaching. However, the good coaches kept to the game plan and pulled it off. A great game to watch till the refs made a good call. Finally, all night and year bad callls and look who they called it on. Home Field and you get the good call, Metro is strange. Friday, looks to be a good game and hopefully we can pull off the upset and send WH to PC with another loss. :rolleyes:

The best way to keep the running game down is don't give it an opportunity to get on the field.

All the pressure is on the defenses. Most the pressure is on NW, and I only say this because a playoff spot isn't secure yet.

NW is playing a WH team that has given up some rushing yardage. NW is giving up points. One defense will step up.