Predictions ? Region 3 5A

Gee

B) Your right the quote from another thread says they clinched and I see what your saying, but it does stand to reason that Lincoln co. will not lose to Warren Co. and by winning that one game they can at worse finish the season with a 4-1 record in the region if Cumberland Co. beats them. A big if! With a 4-1 record only Franklin Co. could tie with them and sadly Lincoln Co. beat Franklin Co.

As far as I'm concerned Lincoln Co. has clinched in all but the mathmatics of it.

B) Whew I almost sounded smart there !

Edited by Gee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Joslin's Cavaliers have been playing very well as of yet. Coach Joslin has made some changes of his def. players and this has strengthen his defense. Coach Mantooth and his Rebels have started to play as a team. Should be a great game. The week off for the Rebels should get some of their players healthy. Look for Russell and Pryor to have great games for the Rebels. I assum it will be sr night for Franklin Co and they will be playing for a 1st round home game. This game is too close to call.

Wingman, I was very impressed with the way Cookeville shut down Cumberland County's running game and we all know that Franklin County's running game is their forte. I would not at all be shocked if Cookeville was able to shut down the Rebels running game as well to eventually come out with a win over Franklin County, but that's just my opinion.

:justwrestle:

Wingman, I was very impressed with the way Cookeville shut down Cumberland County's running game and we all know that Franklin County's running game is their forte. I would not at all be shocked if Cookeville was able to shut down the Rebels running game as well to eventually come out with a win over Franklin County, but that's just my opinion.

:justwrestle:

Yes, Cookeville's defense has improved. I have seen both teams and Franklin Co does depend on the running game and the ability to stop the running game. Franklin Co does have more of a passing game than in previous years. I believe they have started using a 2 qb system. No. 4 is their primary passer and Russell has also improved his passing. Russell is probably one of the top 2 or 3 athletes on the team and can score from anywhere on the field. Cookeville has started to open up its passing game, and I believe Franklin Co is vulnerable to the passing game. Also, look for Buckner ro have a big night on defense for Cokkeville.

Cookeville has improved alot! and this will be a great game. But theres a big diffrence in the Cumberland County running game and the Franklin County running attack. Prior can run in the middle or outside with power and finnese. Bishop can lower a shoulder with the best of them as well as turn on the jets too. Russel can run too. More weapons than Crossville. Two weeks will answer the question as to who is going to be number 2 or number 4. Good luck Rebels bring a playoff game to Winchester. :ph34r:

With a Coffee Co. win over a beleaguered Sweetwater team and Cookevilles dismatleing of McGavok. A Franklin County win is a must have because of the three way tie rule. With non-region losses to Hillsboro, Father Ryan, and Shelbyville the Rebels are in control of their own fate. Oh yeah chs4life I use proper english in my posts, maybe my coaches taught me betta! :D