Best Lineman

Drewski07

O.S. has the Morgan boys, you might stop one of them by double teaming them, but I promise you one of the three will be in your face the whole game. Micheal had 5 sacks in one game, and Josh started the season late with a back injury, but is back in his A game, and Russell is every bit of 300 pounds and the strongest of the three, but on my statement, I don't know who the BEST single lineman in the state is, but i've never seen any play better together than these three.

In 2A you need to look at Milan's Offensive Line. The offensive line coach said that he has had great individual players during his tenure, but, never as a group. As a unit this line is putting up impressive numbers. It has 1 - 3 year starter in Ryan Barnes who is being recruited. 2 - 2 year starters in Tim Mosby and Ryan Scott. Mosby is a senior and Scott is a junior. 2 first year starters in Bryce King and Stephen Sanderson. King is junior and Sanderson is a senior. Add in tight end Brad Garmany, a senior, and you have a great "o" line. They might not be the biggest and fastest, but, just ask this year's opponents. Ask George West, Ricky Goff, and Rod Smith. To qoute the Milan Mirror a few weeks back, "It all starts here." GO DAWGS!