Can anyone beat Milan?

cofo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look Milan is a complete team on paper but until they make it to the championship and prove themselves there wil be something missing. For now they should be considered one of the best teams though. They do have a complete offense and their defense steps up in big games. Covington has lots of speed and will be hard to contain but Milan will be up for the challenge. Until December 5th let's not be comparing us to the good teams

Milan is the most complete football team I've seen in 20 years. They have the whole

package. Early prediction....Milan vs Lipscomb/Tyner winner in BC/BS Bowl w/Milan

being the winner.

They are complete. Two excellent WR's who run 4.2 (Walker)and 4.5 (Beasley). Rod Smith at RB/safety& weighing 200 lbs, running a 4.5 and benching 315 lbs. Goff at FB running around 4.6 and benching 400lbs! and West at QB who runs around 4.5 also. They are fast on offense and defense and hit hard. A Kicker who just kicked a 47 yarder this week. This team probably has 4 all state players with West QB, Smith RB, Beasley WR, and Davis at Linebacker. I think it will be a Milan/Tyner final and either team could win it.

Sounds like these guys need to quit football & run track. 9yroldchamps, where are you getting your times from? If Walker is running a 4.2 that guy needs to try out for the olympics because he would win a gold medal. Your times sound like a 9 year old posting that. Get Real! I am sure Milan is good & all but you guys that are posting about meeting up with Lipscomb in the BC Bowl, you better be worried about the next game at task. I would not be surprised if you guys dont make it to the BC Bowl, ya'll are too busy running your mouths instead of focusing on the next team.

B)B):D

I talked with some Goodpasture folks they think LIpcomb or TYner will come out on top in Middle . I am not a MIlan fan but they look hard to beat. I know some of the Milan posters come off as arrogant but this is a very special team. Coach Morris seems to be very classy and has the best staff in Tennessee, I understand several of the asst. coaches could be head coaches but stay with Milan. If Coach Morris and co. kept the players focused and playing to their ability I don't think anyone will beat Milan.

Turkey I am tending to agree. I am leaning more and more toward Milan in the finals. Hope so anyway. Between Lipscomb, Tyner and Goodpasture I am not sure, it could go to any of the 3 I think. The QB from DL sounds impressive if the stats I read are correct, 39 of 68 for 1300 plus yards, thats 30 yards a reception. I am sure he has some talented recievers also. It sounds like the finals will be a shootout and could come down to who has the ball last.