What is your highest score?

addictedtosports.com

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, smart guys.... 3 smart posts from 3 smart guys. I was going to post but i see Im already here, with a snake on my head(spoken like homestar runner)

chewa chewa strikes rolled, chewa chewa rock on! I got Strikes like the day is long! (Spoken like Strongbad)

Visit Homestarrunner.com .... It is Childish yet hilarious!

Matt Cowan?  isnt he that dead sexy guy that runs CC?

No i think im thinking of David Ford.  235 wow i think i could do that in my sleep, it takes a FULL man to bowl good.  2 balls, a strike ball and a spare ball.

My high is only a 224 but i looked better doing it

Maybe you should bowl in your sleep shorty. Matt Cowan is a sexy stud.

Squirrels are evil, they curse you when you are bowling! really! one time i was at the bowling alley, and i was bowling with mi amigos, juan and pedro. And i was bowling pretty good, as in a 44 in the 7th, but anyways. I got up to bowl and i hit it dead center, giving me a 7-10 split. So i am mad, but i get up to bowl again. so i bowl and it looks like i actually am going pick it up, but this squirrel just appears from out of nowhere and runs in front of the bowling ball and stops it. it then runs toward us and attacks pedro. i scream and run away. so ever since i have been trying to convince the peopel working there that there is a darn squirrel on the loose, but no one believes me. oh yeah, squirrels are the reason that there is a foul line in bowling!!!!!! Argh! I am a pirate named michael n. B):lol:B)

Edited by bowlingkmfra

high is a 259. i think that's second best to what's on here. i think ive got the sheet to prove it too. and graniteisnotrock, you don't even know how to USE the two balls you've got, but cowan is masterful with one. that's right, i said that. masterful. cowan's bowling style is really a lot better than yours anyway.... you told me you had to hop after you threw the ball in order to bowl well. no, you're wrong. you just get lucky. quit sucking and start bowling better.