McKenzie Rebels vs. Martin Westview

dt87

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be curious to see what Westview fans think. It's a home game for the Chargers and head coach Don Coady has emerged as one of the best and this is only his third losing season (one must qualify that because the Chargers were 5-5 in 1994 and lost in the playoffs making them 5-6). I expect McKenzie will win the game and should do so handily, all things considered. But I also suspect that this will be a tougher game for the Rebels than they think. If they play like Westview is a contender this year, the Rebels will prevail and handily. If McKenzie plays Westview like it is Dyer County, then it will be a long night for the Rebels. I will be very surprised if McKenzie has a real easy time with the Chargers - not because it is overlooking them, but that the Chargers will be prepared. What say you, Westview fans?

Four TD's is a stretch.

Westview's DB's are athletic and quick.

The only problem is will they show up and hit somebody this week?

It will be a better game than most people think.

One thing that will help Westview is that they play in an extremely tough district that prepares them for games like this every week.

It should be a good game. :D

WHSMOM...I have been in mourning all week, after winless Union City (they aren't as bad as there record indicates) beats the 'View......I think HeavyD should get that copywrited for me before the basketball season starts....hey thebeave, whoever you are :D in tennessee, they are called regions during football season, and districts during basketball season....just wanted to point out your 1st mistake on the 'ole coachT board.

GET UP 'VIEW.......or it'll be another beating tonite.

I hope our trainers brought plenty of stick 'em and other products we might need....and left the panties at the house. :D

McKenzie will get a chance to name the score tonight and I hope they win big. Noone deserves to be beaten as badly as possible as Westviews Coach Coady for all those run the score up victories the past few years. How does it feel to be 1-9, what goes around comes around.

Westview 12

McKenzie 36