Good Luck RB!

greatest

Red Bank has to win this Friday and they are very capable. I just wanted to write a post and get some insight into how the players feel about this game. I think that RB will win because of their running game and defense. Their special teams can't afford any mistakes, though. RB just keep your heads up and play this game, listen to your coach, probable the best coach in the state, and go to the playoffs, where you belong!

Red Bank has to win this Friday and they are very capable. I just wanted to write a post and get some insight into how the players feel about this game. I think that RB will win because of their running game and defense. Their special teams can't afford any mistakes, though. RB just keep your heads up and play this game, listen to your coach, probable the best coach in the state, and go to the playoffs, where you belong!

Red Bank players feel pretty good about the game tonight. However, its not going to be any cake walk. I talked to several of our players this morning to review game strategy and we all feel like we have a fair shot and aren't playing a game we can't win. But if we go out their playing aroud we'll get our butt handed to us. GOOD LUCK BOYZ!!!

This game should have a playoff atmosphere tonight because both teams must win to get into the playoffs (If ER wins, they are probably in the #4 spot). RB must win this week and probably get some help or pick up another win next week. Let's hope that no one gets injured! B)

Edited by ELA