Kujo? Pujo?

Pirate2003

Hey Kujo or Pujo I know you guys have a good team, but how do you think your team stacks up against Boyd or South Pitt. Either team would be by far the best you have played this season? Would that be a good assumption? Do you feel Cloudland could beat either one of these teams easily? I personally think we would have a better chance against Cloudland than Boyd would. We have been to Roan Mountain, Boyd has not. We are more country boys than Boyd. Coming up there was a cultural shock for us last time. Imagine how the city slickers from Boyd would react. Good luck against those Virginia teams.

Pirate, either one of you would be a tough task for us. We played a team that has as much or more talent than either one of you. They just don,t utilize their talent as well. Their fullback was a hoss of a man at 245 pds ,tailback was a very solid 240 with speed, they also had a little scatback that could pick um up and set um down. They just made to many mistakes like you all did against Boyd. I can,t pencil us in the fourth round as of yet, we have to deal with region two first. I really don,t know who will win between you two, Boyds defence is great and you guys have a ton of speed. I watched you two the first game and one thing is for sure,round two will be worth the price of admission. Thanks for wishing us luck tonight,you guys should destroy Bledsoe.