How good is Ootlewah (or however you spell it)

haley11

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ooltewah wasn't overrated... we never entered the top 10 in the state this season so i mean how can ya say we weve been overrated... Blackman deserved the win so did Ooltewah blackman just scored when it mattered....also Haley11, im assuming that was you thta took down watson and got a yellow... you deservd a red card according to the rulebook.... i know there was fowling both ways but the manner in which yall tossed jessie around all game was uncalled for

staynschool in my defense it was totally unintentional. I was running to try to get around her and i hit her legs. the ref said he knew that i didn't mean to but he had to give me a yellow.i felt bad that i hurt her and i really meant no harm. both teams were aggressive in this game i was pushed and pulled numerous times so please don't say that our teams aggressiveness was uncalled for it takes away from the fact that we played hard. It went both ways.

like i said it did in fact go both ways but it seemed like yalls focus was more or less on jessie... thats all i was saying....you can however understand how it looked quite bad when the girl goes around you nad is puling away and you suddenly take her down hard... i really trust you when you say that it was unintentional, its just that under the circumstances it (by the rulebook) should have been a red, simply because the angle you had on her was from behind

i understand that you would be upset i took her down i would probably feel the same if it was my player. I wanted to tell her sorry last night after the game but i didn't get the chance because i people were saying she hit her head hard on the ground. Um on your comment about our focus being on her we really had no idea who was gonna be good when we got on the field. i recognized she was a bit of a go to person on the team so i made sure i could get back if anyone was beat by her. One person on your team i was impressed by that no one had ever mentioned was the # 14 girl. She wasn't a shooter but she got things done in the middle and she made things happen for them to begin their attack. i was wondering why no one mentioned her as a greater player compared to other people on the team.

everyone has mentioned her including me... #14 is mellissa "missy" howell... Ooltewahs most consistent player... she actually had quite a bad game for her ... shes been out of it since taking a big hit back in districts. #3 for yall was my player of the game cause without her jessie and jessica would have really tallied up the goals....

Great question haley11, I to watched the game last night. Number 14 is a great player who I feel if Creech and watson would have played the ball back to more, instead of trying to force something the score would have probably been different.

She was open several times in the middle calling for the ball, however Creech and Watson had to try and force something through. I'll agree Creech and Watson are great players however they can't do it all and should play to their open players...