How good is Ootlewah (or however you spell it)

haley11

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

should be a pretty tough game for Ooltewah... I have heard good things about Blackman all year long, whist Ooltewah is just now hitting their stride... doctn is correct about Ooltewah needing to find the right combination of players though. there are several freshman playing and doing well but they need more consistency from their back line and wingers to be successful.... up the middel from sweeper to forwards you will not find a better 5 players(not counting baylor here) in east tn better than (from back to front) carrico, howell, creech, hullender and watson... should be a good game and were hoping that with the homefield advantage these girls can take care of business

If Blackman has the talent to control the ball Ootlewah is in trouble. Red Bank controlled the ball the first half of their game against Oolewah and the score was 1-0 for them. Ootlewah advantage is they are in shape and wear down the opponent. The other team are tried and make mistakes on defense and Jessica's take advantage. If Blackman socres more than 2 goals the 1st half Ootlewah will be in trouble. Hopefully Watson will save her self some for the whole game and some of the other girls will step up like a the Red Bank game. Jessica Creech will be the key in this game hopefully she will be in the mid-field to keep them into the game till late in the game. When Ootlewah speed will give them a victory.

I don't think it really matters what we say on here this time. It's gonna be a close game either way. Neither team knows the other one and both teams will be out to fight. Of course I'm pullin' for my Owls, but I'm sure it'll be close. As always, the team who makes the least mistakes wins this one.

Go Owls!

Ooltewah 3, Blackman 2