Lipscomb @ Ezell

2Aguru

This should be a a good finale for both teams , as they prepare to make the playoff run. Lipscomb has looked fairly sharp the last few games as they have continued to improve. How has Ezell looked recently? Is the passing game still the focus or are they running more?

Well im looking forward to being at this one on Friday night and good luck to both teams!

Lets hear some thoughts and predictions.

I think both teams are very good football teams, but in this game i say that Lipscomb has the upper hand. They have an offensive attack that can both pass and run the ball as well as a defense that continues to allow less yards each game. Ezell does have some key players at certain positions and they improve each week as well, but it won't be enough to keep the Mustangs at bay...

DL - 42

EH - 14

Looking at this from a Lipscomb viewpoint. This will be a nice test for the secondary. Ezell has a nice passing attack that will challenge the Mustangs to be on their p's & q's. If Lipscomb comes into this game not fired up & just ready to play in the playoffs they could get embarrased. I really dont think that will happen though, this is a game where both teams players know each other & want to win this game as bad as any games they play. This should be an exciting game to watch. It will be halloween night & all the tricks might be pulled out of the bags to win this game. Go Mustangs!

Lipscomb's got too much up front in this one. Ezell's losses have come against teams with better interior play and Lipscomb's better up front than all of them. Do you guys realize that Lipscomb's QB Burton Elrod is averaging 30 yards per completed pass with 1,242 yards on 42 completions. The Rogers kid is averaging 35 yards per catch with 840 receiving yards. Should be a solid individual matchup with Gettis and Rogers dueling all night.

What are p's and q's that Conway Twitty keeps bring up? Is it some type

of Italian secondary call?

Ezell-63

Lipscum-6(2 safeties and 2 extra points)

paper - now we are going to have to go to a backup set of signals now that you figered it out. Are you the guy that was up in one of the trees at lipscum yesterday at there practise? I thought I saw you. I'll talk to Tillmin bout changin signals to the Russian version.

I like how you derive at 6 points - 2 safties & 2 extra points.