It's bout time

JJwildcat

FLMS,

I also heard about this really goos transfer at North Middle, but i suspected it was more gossip than truth.Have you seen him play and is he really that good? Have you seen any other teams play? If you have, how do they stack up against each other? Does anyone know the teams in the Lenoir City Tip-Off Tournament? I would appreciate anyone willing to keep us updated with it once it starts; it's the best judge for who is going to be tough this year. Thanks everyone.

I'm out

Splainshort,

I am no longer coach at FLMS but current girls coach at North Middle. If you are interested in a scrimmage I would be happy to help arrange that with our boys coach.

Since, I teach at North yes we do have a very good transfer. My response to J.J. Wildcat was kinda a joke. The transfer is a great middle school player. He is not hype. We are blessed.

The tough teams in the L.C. Tip Off tournament will be Riceville defending Champs, Ft. Loudoun TNT champs with a great point guard in Gasper and a very good post in Fickey. Philadelphia should good as always with great coaching and a very good point guard in Everett. Rockwood should be strong this year. We have a great team as well. It should be fun, we are excited about our team! I really don't know what the rest of the teams have returning. Lenoir City will be well coached.

Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

this north player everyone is talking about is worth the hype. hes a transfere from the nashville area and can hoop it up. Ive seen him play alot, and hes quite a ball player. although tall, coaches will make a mistake by putting him at a post position, becasue he can handle the ball and shoot the lights out. too bad he has no support................