Wayne County vs Moore County

wildcatpride

wayne county tavels to moore county this week in the last regular season game of the year. the cats have already clinched first place in the region but if they win this game, they will finish the season undefeated in the region. it should be a good game but i figure the cats to come out victorious by a pretty good margin. i don't think that the raiders can stop the cats rushing attack led by joseph ruddle. which wouldn't be any different than anyone else in the region! the cats are looking to finish the regular season strong a be ready for the playoffs.

prediction: wayne co: 28

moore county: 14

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if qb ruddle plays wayne county wins 40-6, if he sits out with his injured hand wayne county wins 30-6. wayne county is the best team in this region hands down. too many weapons too much strength too much quickness. moore county is a slow team. they will not be able to keep up.

Edited by mphstigerfan

Moore CO HAS A CHANCE IF THEY PLAY MAC BALL AND PUT #88 AT FULLBACK. HE LOOKED PRETTY GOOD AT THAT POSITION AGAINST HUNTLAND. IF THEY GET AHEAD BE CAREFUL THEY LIKE TO RUN PASSES AND SWEEP PASSES AT THE END OF THE GAME TO TRY AND SCORE SOME MORE. MAC IS ALIVE AND WELL IN JACK DANIEL COUNTRY.

no contest here. wayne county could very well sit joseph and lance both. this would make the game much closer however wayne county would still come out on top.im gonna make my prediction like someone has already done

if the studs play wayne county-34

moore county-12

if they dont wayne county-26

moore county-15

wayne county is the best team in the region no questions ask.No doudt moore county is a good football team they always are.but the cats are better .More weapons...avery laster,joseph ruddle,lance nutt,cj hammack,the defensive line,the offensive line,steven ruddle the depth in the line up is there too.wayne county has a good shot to make some noise in the playoffs we will just have to see.....as for moore county

wayne county...however many they want on the board

moore county...however many wayne county wants them to score

Edited by allamerican78

I'm going with Wayne County on this one. Sure, Moore County has the game at their house, but right now, it's a hard task in stopping Wayne County. I mean, 8-1, Region Champs, a win Friday gives WCHS their best record in a long time, not to mention an undefeated season in Region Play. Moore County is, and always has been a great football team, but right now, I don't think Wayne County can be stopped.

Don't worry about Wayne County looking foward to the playoffs and overlooking Moore County, they'll be ready.

Wayne County: 36

Moore County: 21

Edited by Sx2