district 7 predictions

Guest Oakland

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

well you are gonna have that with every team but you dont kicked off by coach king, rarely will he kick a player off the team, most of the time its because they quit, yes i know marease got thrown but that is the exception rather than the rule. btw, since you are rather close to the program i would like to know you are, you can e-mail me at patriots1999@hotmail.com

i believe that this will be a great year in high school basketball. im pullin hard for warren county but it is going to be hard with the major loss they had this year, with randal harrell gone and playing college basketball. still reece is gonna hold this team together, and i think they are gonna suprise a lot of people who have over looked them. GO WARREN COUNTY!!!!

Guest Oakland

back to page 1, any new updates on any teams in the district from scrimmages? also i believe bradley central plays at riverdale a week from friday, november 21st as a part of the hall of fame weekend

i believe that this will be a great year in high school basketball. im pullin hard for warren county but it is going to be hard with the major loss they had this year, with randal harrell gone and playing college basketball. still reece is gonna hold this team together, and i think they are gonna suprise a lot of people who have over looked them. GO WARREN COUNTY!!!!

Warren Co has a good team. I saw them play during the summer. I don't think they will win, but they will contend. They are in a very competitive district. Good luck!