district 7 predictions

Guest Oakland

Guest Oakland

i am really suprised nobody has been talkin about the riverdale-bc game that will be taking place saturday night at riverdale. what does everybody think about the outcome of this game?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted my predictions on the other thread, but will try to give some insight on the Riverdale/ Bradley game. I pick Riverdale to win the district with at least 3 losses. But, Saturday night the Warriors do not get it done. Bradley is for real and Coach Burks does not have his best athletes (besides Lyons) because of football. I believe Coach Burks will use this game to find out how his bench will perform throughout the year. B/c alot of the players that are starting now will be coming off the bench in a couple of weeks. I do not believe in moral victories for teams that are trying to win championships, but if Riverdale keeps this close, it will be a moral victory. Good Luck to the Warriors and the rest of District 7AAA.

Coach

Bold Prediction Bradley 58 Riverdale 46

Take it for what it is worth.

By the Way

B)

Lyons will be MVP

Guest Oakland

pretty fair assessment, i think the score will be about in that area as well. with perkins, i think riverdale would have an excellent chance of winning this ballgame, but will still give bradley a good game nonetheless, but if riverdale can control the boards and keep this one close throughout, they could win

btw, congrats on coach keil for his 1st win at lebanon tonight

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest The_Siegel_Senior

I understand no one wants to give us credit but thats how we like it at Siegel...doubt us and then our boys will jump up and bite you in your butt...So keep on doubting our boys so they have more gas to add to the fire that they have because they know they have something to prove, since no one is giving them any credit....Thanks guys

Guest Oakland
I understand no one wants to give us credit but thats how we like it at Siegel...doubt us and then our boys will jump up and bite you in your butt...So keep on doubting our boys so they have more gas to add to the fire that they have because they know they have something to prove, since no one is giving them any credit....Thanks guys

825383421[/snapback]

i believe there is a thread thats a lil bit more up to date than this one, this thread is over a year old