McMinn -vs- Heritage

TribeFan

hey Tritefan, why are you so worried about these two players who got ejected. If the Kees have so much speed and talent, why does it matter. Sounds to me like you are a little afraid of the Neers. You should be, my sister's ex-husband's new wife's nephew says that they are positive that they will win thursday night. No one-sided (McMinn) officiating this time. How will McMinn play when they have to do it all by themselves with no help from the refs? I don't think they can.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zing17 my cousins, brother 3rd wife said her step son plays @ Heritage and they are so positive the TRIBE is going to destroy them that they are not even going to practice this week. They put the pencil to it and every team that has beat them they practiced real hard for all week and still lost so they have decided to lay around and drink and smoke and do some studying and see if that works. What do think about that ?

Well, I would have to agree. I mean why should they practice, all they are doing is playing a team that has been the beneficiary of bad officiating. I have never seen a team have so much luck based on bad officials. If I was the coach, I would tell them to take the week off too because WB had the Kees whipped until the officials interferred and gave the Kees a chance to come back. Heritage gave the Govs all they wanted so they know they can whip McMinn and since the game is in Blount County, the refs will be decent and not one-sided. So yeah, take the week off, the Neers don't need to practice because the refs will be good. I would say that the only reason other teams have practiced the week befor they played McMinn is because they knew they had to find ways to beat the refs too. It is a game being played by kids and here goes McMinn getiing chating refs...pityful!

Ha, hey zing17 that is a pretty good one. I bet ol' tribecan is about to explode. I can just see him sitting in the backroom of the beauty shop where he works just yelling at the computer screen. Hey Tribetan, go take the curls out your frying her hair. Anyway, I don't see what is all the big deal about these region 2 games. All of this becomes trivial when region 1 roles in. I mean, lets go past the first round of the playoffs and look at the second round matchups. Man, just picture it, DB vs. SHHS in a rematch and Jeff. Co. vs. Sevier Co. in another rematch. Hey Tribepan, maybe you and zing17 can carpool up to see the Patriots and the Bears clash in Dumplin Valley, or you can travel a little farther North and see the Hilltoppers visit the Indians. what do you think about it spitting bull...I mean tribeman.

Well Zing17 I just got off of the phone with my 2nd cousins 3rd wifes brothers daughter inlaw who just married her moms cousin and she lives in Maryville and the rumor is that Heritage would rarther not even play this game and instead go trick / treating. Well the only trick they are going to see is all of the trick plays that are going to work for the cherokees. And for the refs that same person told me 2 of them are graduates of McMinn. More homecookin for the TRIBE, I can't wait to hear from you on Friday Zing17.

Hey tritefan, did you see what rip7 put on here. Does he know something that we don't. Back to our conversation...Are you crazy, you do not know the refs and I don't think that it is polite to talk about my family. Just because my family does not make sense to you does not mean you are better. But like my momma always said, "there are only two reason why people make fun of others, they are either jealous or afraid." So what is it tritefan, are you jealous of my truth telling or are you afraid of my wisdom and the fact that it will come true on thursday night when you are crying about the lose, and oh I almost forgot the weather. "I froze the last time we came to heritage." Grow up and face the cold like a man.

Well Zing17 you have spoken to much this time. I believe your bears are bringing up the rear in your soft region1. By the way are you @ all related to rip7? Because I believe the both of you sound a whole lot alike. You both talk alot of BS with nothing to back it up with except your hot air.

Know explain it to me zing a ding who do you pull for deep down inside the team you sweeted for or the team that signs your paychecks. Or are you going to ride the fence like the snake you really are.

I understand it here in Athens that the cherokees will play anybody from region1.

And the comment about it being cold last time we played @ Heritage well I forgot to tell you I was wearing a speedo and flip flops.

just cause it is getting lod to you edge pro scout, does not mean that it is getting old to everyone else. I happen to enjoy myself on here and if you don not like what I am saying or Tribecan, just do not look at these threads or better yet start your own thread. Quit being a stick in the mud and try to have a little fun, that is all we are doing.