Hendersonville

redbaron515

The Lady Commandos are looking very strong heading into the state tourny, with their first game against Collierville. With a win their, and if things go right, they would have to go through Oak Ridge in the Semifinals. I know Franklin and Farragut will play in the other semifinal match, so its going to be a tough road for the Commandos after the quarterfinal win. Do you think they can go all the way this year?? For the seniors, I really do hope so. They are a great group of girls, and I wish them the best of luck. I really wish i could see them play in the state, but their really isnt a way I can get there, with the schedule I have to keep up with. Again, Good Luck Lady Commandos and Coach Plummer. You guys deserve it this year. Make Hendersonville proud!!

I have watched Hendersonville develop into a "true" contender this year. Not only are they talented, but I have yet to see another team that comes to the field each and every game with the desire to "win". Additionally, it is one of the very few teams I have watched this fall, and I have watched a lot, that does not rely on the "physical" but rather on the "talent - skills" aspect of the game. I watched them play Beech, Brentwood (twice) and Rossview (tournament). These games were nothing more than a "rugby" matche gone bad! In my opinion, these three teams brought nothing to the table. With a team like Hendersonville, You Can't Do That! Good luck Lady Commandos, you deserve success.

For the seniors, I really do hope so. They are a great group of girls, and I wish them the best of luck.

Not to take anything away from the Hendersonville girls or anything, but I know that a lot of the players on my team were shocked by their attitudes. Perhaps it was just the tension and pressure of the final game, but apalling behavoir without any real explanation shouldn't take (that is my opinion atleast) I know that one of the players on my team accidentally stepped on S.B.'s foot while she was attempting a cross. S.B. reacted when the ball was out of play and deliberately eblowed the Franklin girl in the stomach and retorted, "Don't ever step on my foot again." Not to mention one of the Hville forwards tackling the Franklin keeper when she had both hands on the ball (no call was made by the ref) and numerous illegitimate from-behind tackles on the Franklin forwards... I suppose it was a hard-fought game by both teams, but why the nasty attitude from Hville?

First of all i'm not sure if you meant the ball to the girls throat or the foot,but if it was a ball then let me say this. If you have been around the game long enough, you would know that most girls in high school can not aim a ball directly at a certain body part of an opponent, let alone a throat. I am almost positive it was incidental. The game was hard-fought from both teams. Franklin came out strong with 2 goals in the first 6 minutes. Impressive i must say. Later on to score another goal. And only letting one goal from hendersonville in later on in the second half. Just to add to what FHSsleber123123 said, I really only noticed "nasty" behavior from one, maybe two girls, to the rest of the Hendersonville team, i applaud you for the way you played. Great game to both teams, and congratulations Lady Rebels!