McKenzie Rebels vs. Huntingdon Mustangs

mefREBEL#1

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok bulldawg2 ur right bout mckenzie but i was at the h town game an they made way to many mistakes an honestly i hope to see h town play us again n semifinals but for mckenzie good luck cause thats wat u will need h town defense well b the player of the week n jackson sun an for the bulldawg2 keep up the work but dont overthink bout h town u an your team no they will have sumthin to bring next time

H town 57

M town 7 umm 0

Ok bulldawg2 ur right bout mckenzie but i was at the h town game an they made way to many mistakes an honestly i hope to see h town play us again n semifinals but for mckenzie good luck cause thats wat u will need h town defense well b the player of the week n jackson sun an for the bulldawg2 keep up the work  but dont overthink bout h town u an your team no they will have sumthin to bring next time 

H town 57

M town 7 umm 0

LOL! You know right now you sound really full of yourself. We here at McKenzie have heard all the people telling us how Huntingdon will kill us, How they will show up to play and we won't, But we're not hearing it. We have a great team and the potential to beat you or anyone else in our region. Huntingdon has had off games just as we had at Westview, where we didn't show up to play. If Huntingdon comes into this game thinking they have it won because of their history, their going to riding that bus home in silence.