TOP 1A TEAMS MY PREDICTIONS

pickup22

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I have to say skogans was pretty dang good. I have a few other teams that could make some noise and may make the trip. Oneida, Harriman, Rockwood, and Greenback. All 4 are capable of beating Cosby and Unaka going to state. I guess we'll see though.

Oneida??? after a 20 loss season last year? They have some work to do to be considered in that group. Not to say they don't have the talent, but do they have the mental edge to compete at that level?

Edited by threeball

Oneida??? after a 20 loss season last year? They have some work to do to be considered in that group. Not to say they don't have the talent, but do they have the mental edge to compete at that level?

Not trying to be too confident about our team, but we had no seniors last year, and I can't say our coaches gave it every thing they have, but most of that was the team's fault. We have a new coach who has been working the guys butts off and if they aren't considered with those other three teams now, they will be by the end of the season.

were a good lookin team,like i said,we almost took temple out in sub-state,we beat red boiling springs in region,and went 23-10 overall last year.we lost 2 or 3 seniors,only one started though,but we have 4 or 5 seniors this year,and one just rejoined the team this year after 2 years of not playing,but hes as good as they come and will leave you thinkin why hasnt he played the past two season,who is dustin thompson,and we have chase stephens,who was one of the very big reasons we went as far as we did,and then our point eric stafford,who broke alot of ankles last year,pickett countys josh wright i think it was fell backwards eric shook him so bad one play,then we have dusty adams,hes shorter than most but can light you up in a heartbeat,its lookin good for the dawgs.are you from unaka?Go dawgs!

SG#18

Edited by Celinadawg18

It oughta be a greart tournement. Now people don't start fussing at me for not talking about the top 1A teams, cause I am. Look at this tourniment: Pickett Co. Clay Co., Unaka. All will be top 10 teams in my opinion. Who else will be in this tournement. It would be really great if we had people like Red Boiling Springs and Westmorland in there. They should have good teams this year.

Edited by Rangerbook06