Maryville 42 Clinton 18

REBELRON

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

91 , we all know your just trying to get a few laughs and that you think your really funny , but all your doing is making OAK RIDGE look really stupid . I'M surprised that some of your fellow O.R. fans havn't took you out to the wood shed yet . your not making anyone from MARYVILLE mad i can assure you of that . every ignorant post you make just confirms what everybody on coach t already knows , and that is that your very immature and have no class , and that your an embarrasement to everybody at OAK RIDGE . you apparently have decided to take shots at MARYVILLE because that is the team your the most jealous of . i'm not going to take any shots at OAK RIDGE because the school , team and fans are a very classy program , you on the other hand are not . get a life ....loser

Did I hear a hummingbird fart? Oh well, maybe if we ignore it, it will go away.

Now, how about Ryan Maples?

Actually it was Tyler Maples..........I make that mistake too.

Tyler had a couple of catches on offense, one with a nice run, and returned two KO's I believe. He struggled at corner getting burned a couple of times.....one for a TD.

Tyler is just a freshman so he is learning but his athletic ability was evident and it is no fluke that he is running 2nd team at WR. Would't be suprised to see Tyler starting at WR next year and playing alot at DB.

I thought Adrian Baker looked the best out of the Freshamn. As has been previously reported he is already benching 265 and is very quick and low to the ground. Adrian made a great run on the 25 yard TD and showed his quickness - tackle breaking ability - and speed.

I also thought Jon Lawhon looked very good at RB. Since his youth days Jon has gotten taller and slimmed down. His speed is also much beter. He was impressive tonight.

Great to see some of the future MHS stars last night.

Yes it's seems as though your not mad at all, and the people of Oak Ridge are laughing with me because they have seen how easy it was to get a rise out of you. Do you really think, that I think Maryville isn't a great football team? They've won 35 straight, I don't care what classification your in, that's incredible. But you are the idiot who can't detect sarcasm when it's hitting you square in the mouth, heck I was gonna quit, but you guys kept fueling my fire. I can't help it when people like you take a 16-17 year old boys game, make it your LIFE, and lose it mentally, I have to make fun of that. I mean come on it was to easy. Relax pepvol, it's just a game, now get back to the drive through window where you belong.

91 , you just don't get it . like i said , your an embarrassment to OAK RIDGE . BELIEVE ME , WE'RE THE ONES LAUGHING AT YOU !! we all know your trying to get a rise , shows how little class you have . someone from OAK RIDGE ought to be above such childish games . i'm not a bit mad , just amazed at your lack of class .

Seems as though if you have so much class you would quit responding to my childish, classless games, but being the mark that you are, you kept help yourself. Now, send me another message, you know you can't help yourself. And what's this we stuff? Do I have a group of people getting riled up over my mindless BS? Wow, now that's funny.

Did O.R. win the Anderson County Championship this year? I love mindless B.S. Sure makes time here on the garbage truck go lots quicker.

Go Rebs.

Well I guess they can now say they did since they got Anderson County off of the schedule. Same couldn't be said last year though.