HUNTINGDON OR MCKENZIE WILL PLAY HARPETH

sportfan

I can hold a reasonable discusion with people who can take talking to someone who doesnt support their team. I could careless if you think I am a "idiot". I am on here just having a little fun, just some people take this really seriously. Since I don't play anymore, just like most of you. I can say what I want. If some people think I am serious all the time on here, well then you are the idiot because anyone who knows me knows that I am not an "idiot". Actually I am a pretty nice guy. So if you dont like what I write then I dont know what to tell you, but I am not on here calling you a bunch of low-life rednecks, who living their lives through High school football. That comment was not intended towards ANYONE. Just giving an example.

Edited by jacketpride24

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hold a reasonable discusion with people who can take talking to someone who doesnt support their team.

Well, now you just have to work on the mature part. Don't run other teams in the ground while proving a point in the course of your discussions. Not supporting a team and posting undignified comments are two different things (although the unintended comedy of your posts is quite amusing).

The best example I can give you of a mature conversationalist in this forum is TheBoredGuy. I'll bet he doesn't have many (or any) enemies on this website. The reason? He looks at both sides of an argument and does his best to give an unbiased comment, although he will make it no secret that the Chester Co. Eagles have his full support.

Just some food for thought.

OK, I'm from McKenzie and Huntingdon is going to play Harpeth. This may be the first time in recorded history that the Indians have been scalped by the horse soldiers but, I can tell ya'll that the Mustangs are on a mission! As for the question about why the Mustangs switched from the wing T to the I formation, ya'll will get the answer to that one in the second half when Chris Donald takes over moving the ball. Yeah, Yeah, I know he's only a freshman! Just wait and see.

I support our Rebels to the bitter end and if ya'll knew the history between McKenzie and Huntingdon you would know that I wouldn't be sayin' this if it weren't absolutely true. But, Harpeth will need a serious miracle just to stay in sight of the Mustangs Fri. night. We have four regions in question here (5,6,7,8 AA) and the only teams in these areas that pose a threat to Huntingdon right now are Milan and MAYBE Carver.

I would love to see it happen but, I really doubt that McKenzie will go further in the playoffs than Huntingdon this year. It could happen but, I really don't expect it. Either way, I will be pulling for the Rebels!

I don't know anything about Cheat. Co. so I can't get a feel for that game and would appreciate some SERIOUS input on next Fri. nights game in McKenzie if anyone out there could help with that.

As for Chester Co., they do have a very good team and they run the ball very well. They don't throw the ball a lot but they will test your nerves a lot with their running game. Camden is a running team too but, I don't know how much they can test Lewis Co. They have played some decent teams really tough this year.

I guess that it's lookin' like a typical playoff time situation to me. But, anyone who thinks Huntingdon will go "belly up" right off the bat this year does so at their own peril!!!!!!!!!

Duckman,

I agree with you 100% you know Im a Huntingdon Fan....but Ill tell you this When it comes to Carroll Co. Im A Mckenzie and Huntingdon Fan.(and I live in Chester Co. Ha Ha) So Bring your little 5 AA $$%$ on across the river and get a taste of West Tennessee hospitality!!

McKenzie and Huntingdon both win by blowout!......and thats the gospel!! :angry:

Edited by REIGNY DAYZ

REIGNY DAYZ, cnlreporter, duckman38201, thriller, YOU ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN YOUR EGO THAT YOU PICK ON A FRESHMEN IN COLLEGE ON YOUR POST. THE FAN IS A FRESHMEN AND IS THE ONE WHO DISMANTLED HUNTINGDON SINGLEHANDEDLY LAST YEAR. HE LOVES HIS SCHOOL AND IF YOU LOOK BACK INTO THEIR HISTORY THEY ARE VERY RICH IN PLAYOFF EXPERIENCE. LET'S GET A FEW THINGS STRAIGHT AND NOT JOKE AROUND ANYMORE UNTIL AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT. FIRST MCKENZIE YOU WERE A PUCNHING BAG FOR YEARS IN FOOTBALL AND NOW YOU GET ON HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU ARE SEASONED VETERANS IN THE TSSAA PLAYOFFS. GET A LIFE AND UNTIL YOU ARE AN OLD TIMER YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT IN PLYOFFS KEEP ACTING LIKE A KID IN A CANDY STORE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

HUNTINGDON STANGS- I BET YOU ARE SO THANKFUL THAT CLASSIFICATION SMILED ON YOU THE WAY IT DID. GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR CURRENT STATE IN THE PRESENT CLASSIFICATION AND THE PERVIOUS STATE. NO MILAN AND HUMBOLDT AND YOU DO QUITE WELL. PUT THEM IN THE PICTURE AND YOU BECOME A TRENTON, A CAMDEN, ADAMSVILLE, OR MCKENZIE THAT WINS EVER SO OFTEN.

AT HARPETH WE HAVE BENEFITED THE SAME AS YOU HAVE FROM CLASSIFICATION. YOU KNOW IT MAY CHANGE AND THE EASY PLAYOFF GAMES WON'T BE SO EASY CAUSE YOU'LL BE A 3RD OR FOURTH PLACE TEAM PLAYING A 1ST OR SECOND. ENJOY IT NOW CAUSE WE ARE COMING TO PLAY BALL FRIDAY NIGHT AND IT WON'T BE AS EASY AS LAST FRIDAY.

P.S. HOW DOES ANYONE FROM MCKENZIE EVER PULL FOR HUNTINGDON??? LAST YEAR THEY WERE SO JEALIOUS THAT YOU MADE IT FUTHER THAN THEY DID. THEY HAVE THE KILLER INSTINCT FOR YOU BUT I DOUBT YOU WILL EVER HAVE IT FOR THEM. NEVER SLEEP WITH THE ENEMY.

Great post sportsfan, no one singlehandley dismantled Huntingdon though. Heck I had a couple of tackles and a pick at the end of the game that's it. But I blocked my butt off for cothran and stinson all night. It was a team effort last year, a concept Huntingdon doesnt understand. They can pick me all they want, I am never going to shut up. I love getting people all riled up over a game they have no control over.