6-AAAA Champions!

Hoopsta23

I would like to congradulate my team on the accomplishments we have made this year. Everyone said we were the "Region Chump" and now the title is ours. So what can they say now? The playoffs are coming up, so now its time to do what we have to do to bring a state title to Stratford. Good games to all of those in our region. :lol: Go Spartans. Hats off to Coach Johnson. He came in and did what he had to do and use our talents to get us to where we are. Law Dog, Harold, Smith, Jeff, O, and to all the other coaches, as a team, we appreciate you guys and what you have sacraficed for us to win. I know your wives/girlfriends probably hate us :lol:. Now it's really "Game Time". Playoffs here we come.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't hate you guys!! We LOVE you!!! I am so proud to say that my husband is your head coach!! You are all a wonderful bunch of guys and you are ALL like family to us :) Now it is time to start a new chapter, GO TO STATE! No one but our group of fans seems to respect us so as Coach J would say "we must go in and TAKE that respect!!" As ya'll theme song says "IF WE DON'T GO TO STATE THERE WON'T BE NO STATE" Good Luck guys, let's not let this ride end to soon!!!

Congrats and enjoy the week, but NW is hoping we have our well deserved rematch. If Both teams win we will be back in your house and trust me the refs will know we have 11 on the field this time. Check the film, we had illegal formation on the 2pt conversion with 10 players on the field. Hello, we were flagged for 12 on the field. 1 point seperates these two, once laughted at, schools in our region. Congrats and see you in two weeks. Good luck and please support our great region. I am excited for your program and ours, WH and PC have to pay attention to the new doggs on the yard. :lol: