Gallatin vs. Beech

Cutback

Tonight at beech, in my opinion will be one of the best games around the state .This is always a good one at the end of the season regardless of records or stupid TSSAA rulings or anything like that. Good ole fashion slugfest between 2 teams who will be playing their last game this season. Beech beat Hendersonville, Gallatin beat Hendersonville, so now Gallatin and Beech will determine the best team in Sumner Co. Look for this one to be a hardnose physical game. Don’t know who to take in this one.

Jamison Link has 1,119 yards rushing this year with 148 carries. He has 3 INT (on returned for a touchdown) he has throw for almost 500 yards with 9 TD passes. He has 52 tackles and a 40 yard punting avg. This is a kid to watch. From my sources the colleges in the running for Link are:

Army

Navy

Vanderbilt

Louisville

MTSU

North Carolina

Kentucky

Samford

Western KY

Tennessee Tech

Tennessee @ Chatt.

Those are what I have heard but there could possibly be more. Most of the time kids will try to keep people from knowing because of rumors. I hope everything comes out for the best for him. And, does anyone know the scoop on David Wolke of Smyrna. Has he committed? Just curious if anyone has any info.