3a's best

32rebel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the play of Region 5 Greenbrier they deserve to be in the Top 10!

Also Probably Page

Agree Sportster.

The big names are known by reputation, but Greenbrier has been under the radar. They are getting better and better every week. With this being their second homefield first round playoff, and their first region win (since the late 70's), on top of the fact that many of their key players will be returning next year....I expect to see Greenbrier move up in the ranks.

Edited by EZBeingGreen

i am a crockett county fan, i will agree with greenbrier and page being on the list. it is no sure thing crockett county will get thru round one and marshall county, or rounds 2 and 3. i think it will be tough to go to greenbrier and get a win if that scenario plays out for both teams.

good luck to everyone.

Who thinks Obion County is good enough to be in the top 10??? I do. They have a running scheme that no team can stop. And if you do happen to stop the run, they have Wes Moore,3a nomination for Mr. Football, to throw the ball. And no team wants that to happen. I look for OC to go deep in the playoffs, if not the championship.

Obion County does have a good running game and an outstanding passing game.They need to get pass the first round before you start to think about championships.Kingsbury will have the most speed they've seen all year and must find a way to stop it.The offense has been great all year but the defense has looked weak agaisnt the run at times so that's all that concerns me.If the D can step up and stop the run I think they can go deep.They definitely are a top 10 team.

Edited by rebfan65